Saturday, September 27, 2014

Teapot mini quilt

Last week I successfully finished a paper piecing project. It's the teapot from Sew Ichigo's Kitchen Classics pattern, and it's a replacement for the failed paper piecing project I posted about last month.

IMG_9572

I'm much happier with this finished mini than I was with the last one (before I washed it), so perhaps it's a good thing I ruined the previous one. I used a batik for the background, and assorted scraps from my stash for the teapot. The binding is a Mona Luna print that coordinates nicely with the flower print. I used matchstick quilting for the first time, and I love how it turned out.

1 comment: