Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Monsters

I've been wanting to knit some of Rebecca Danger's toys for a loooooong time, and I finally set time aside to do it. I opted to embroider the eyes and mouth on with duplicate stitch, and then use a felting needle to make sure Isaac's little fingers can't un-ravel them. I used bamboo fiberfill, I'm curious to see how it holds up compared to the polyester stuff.

monster2

Pattern: Coco the Canister Monster, by Rebecca Danger (ravelry)

Yarn: single ply worsted weight wool

Needles: US5

monster1

Pattern: Tony the Toy Box Monster, by Rebecca Danger (ravelry)

Yarn: miscellaneous sock yarn

Needles: US2, 2.75mm

monster3

No comments:

Post a Comment