I've been trying to use up (some) of my fabric and yarn stash lately. I've actually finished quite a few things, only a few of which I've managed to snap pictures of. Since we're down to less than 12 hours of daylight here, and it's been stormy lately, I've not had many opportunities to take pictures.
I did manage to snap a picture of this envelope clutch that I made with linen and scraps of Amy Butler fabric, lined with some orange cotton that was leftover from a quilt back.
And this Elisa's Nest Tote is a Christmas present for a family member, made from one ball of Rowan 4-ply cotton.
In addition to finishing things, I also cast on a pair of toe-up socks. I'm knitting both socks on one long circular needle. I was really looking forward to this, thinking it would make sock knitting so much easier. What a disappointment! It's just as difficult as knitting with DPNs; but it has a different set of problems. Rather than having DPNs poking out at weird angles, you have two balls of yarn getting tangled up in the giant circular needle, and the circular needle needs constant readjusting and repositioning. But, the good thing about this method is that you can try the socks on as you go and get a much more accurate fit than with DPNs. Also, both socks will be done at the same time. So, while it's no silver bullet for sock knitting, I think this will be my preferred method for sock knitting from now on.