Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pincushion challenge

Last night I finished my pincushion for the September pincushion challenge. I used the wee bunny pattern from wee wonderfuls. I shrunk the pattern to %50 of the original size and used a few loops of ribbon sewn into the seam for a tail instead of a pompom. The fabric is leftovers from a purse that I made, the ribbon is left over from curtains that I made and it's stuffed with leftover quilt batting scraps. It turned out alright, although it doesn't sit as flat as I would like. I think it may make a better cat toy than pincushion :/

IMG_2991

bunny3

No comments:

Post a Comment